So this is what I've got on the topic of which Vermont ski resorts are still open now that it's mid-April...
Many mountaintops were still looking white today. It's not too late to get some turns in!
Still OPEN in Vermont:
- Jay Peak
- Killington (plans to be open daily through daily through Sunday, May 5)
- Stowe (plans to be open daily through this Sunday, April 21)
- Sugarbush (plans to be open daily through Sunday, April 28)
- Mt. Snow is closed this week, but will re-open for a final weekend on this Saturday and Sunday, April 20 & 21
- Craftsbury Nordic reported 2.5km open today, April 16
These resorts CLOSED this past Sunday:
Okemo, Stratton, Smugglers' Notch — now closed.
<link internal-link internal link in current>Check our snow reports links before you make plans to ski!
Have any images of skiing in Vermont this week? <link https: www.facebook.com skimaven external-link-new-window external link in new>Post one to our Facebook page to let people know how it was!
Photo of Vermont's Mt. Mansfield and its snowy cap, taken from the shores of Lake Champlain on Monday.