Which Vermont ski resorts are still open in mid-April 2013?
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 02:25 PM
So this is what I've got on the topic of which Vermont ski resorts are still open now that it's mid-April...
Many mountaintops were still looking white today. It's not too late to get some turns in!
Still OPEN in Vermont:
- Jay Peak
- Killington (plans to be open daily through daily through Sunday, May 5)
- Stowe (plans to be open daily through this Sunday, April 21)
- Sugarbush (plans to be open daily through Sunday, April 28)
- Mt. Snow is closed this week, but will re-open for a final weekend on this Saturday and Sunday, April 20 & 21
- Craftsbury Nordic reported 2.5km open today, April 16
These resorts CLOSED this past Sunday:
Okemo, Stratton, Smugglers' Notch — now closed.
Have any images of skiing in Vermont this week? Post one to our Facebook page to let people know how it was!
Photo of Vermont's Mt. Mansfield and its snowy cap, taken from the shores of Lake Champlain on Monday.
Share This Blog Post
Post a Comment
No Account Needed! To post without any kind of account, you can type in a name, nickname or trail name and an email (which we do not collect or use) then select "I'd rather post as guest." We'd love to hear from you!