The rumors are true; we've had our first snowflakes fall on Vermont mountaintops!
Twitter and Facebook are all a-twitter with excited skiers commenting on photos from their favorite Vermont ski resorts. Here are links to a few photos to get you psyched up, too.
- <link http: twitpic.com jtvxm external-link-new-window>Smugglers' Notch first snow
- <link http: twitpic.com ju8yw external-link-new-window>Jay Peak
- <link https: www.madriverglen.com gallery_public external-link-new-window>Mad River Glen
- <link http: stowe.com mountain photo_gallery.php external-link-new-window ski>Stowe snow
- <link http: www.youtube.com external-link-new-window of snow at big>Killington (video)
Remember, there are more ski swaps this weekend. See my <link post northern-central-vermont-ski-swaps-in-2009 external-link-new-window ski>Vermont ski swap post for the schedule.
Photo courtesy of Jay Peak Ski Resort.